As applications are received, they will be reviewed within two weeks of receipt.
Please note, applications are not reviewed or approved on a first come first served basis. Instead, applications will be evaluated based on a needs analysis, review of financial position, completion of application and the ability for a business to leverage these funds most effectively through the recovery effort to achieve long term success.
We evaluate applications and distribute these limited funds. Thank you so much for your inquiry and let us know if you have any additional questions.
Applications are currently open. Applications can only be submitted online at www.greeleyarearecoveryfund.com. You can submit your application at “I’d like to get help” or “Apply.”
Our application process will center around Greeley and the immediate surrounding area. Some specifications may apply. If you have questions, please inquire.
• Locally owned businesses and/or locally owned franchises in Greeley or the immediate surrounding area
• Business in operation for a minimum of 6 months as of the date of application
• Must be able to demonstrate solvency (defined as positive equity and net income) prior to February 29, 2020
• Provide receipt of application for at least one of the available Government Relief Program (EX: SBA Disaster Loan, PPP Loan, EIDL Loan, etc.
Nonprofit Organization? Please follow this link to apply.
The amount may be less than, but will not exceed $5,000.
• 2019 Business Tax Return (if filed) 2018 if not. If neither are available the balance sheet and income statement for the year ended December 31, 2019.
• Most recently filed payroll tax return (940) or (941)
• Balance sheet and income statement as of and for the year to date ended February 29, 2020
• Provide receipt of application for at least one of the available Government Relief Program (EX: SBA Disaster Loan, PPP Loan, EIDL Loan, etc.)
• Most recent 3 months of bank statements
• If you cannot complete the application, please call 970-352-3566
It may take up to two weeks to review your application and provide confirmation if you are a recipient. Our review committee will meet twice a week to review applications and once approved, will distribute funds.
The Greeley Area Chamber of Commerce, please call 970-352-3566. You can direct other questions to email@example.com
What happens if I don’t have all the required documentation on the application?
We need all of the required documentation that is asked for, if you do not have this documentation, your application cannot be submitted. If you need help navigating this process, please direct your questions to firstname.lastname@example.org (Financial information should not be submitted outside the secure application on the website).
The data on this website is encrypted, and two-factor authentication is enabled. This site leverages https/ssl and AES 256 encryption to safeguard and protect your data in transit and while stored. Additionally, all donation payments are securely submitted and processed through Authorize.net.
Once you submit your application, you will be taken to a “Confirmation Page”. If you are not taken to a confirmation page, please review your application as there may be errors noted.
Those individuals close to the process, both in administration and evaluation will remain strictly confidential and have signed non-disclosure agreements. Your application and its contents are also completely secured and confidential for both you as the applicant and for the evaluating committee. The site is also completely secure, please see that question on the FAQs.
*The Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page provided is to help you navigate through the process of applying to the Greeley Area Recovery Fund. Any information on the formal Application takes precedence over the FAQ document.